We are looking for a talented special educator who loves to learn new, innovative,
research -based strategies to support our students in 5th through 12th grades.
● Teaching small, diverse groups of students for both high school English and
middle school study skills;
● Helping to develop individualized educational goals for students;
● Monitoring and reporting progress on a regular basis.
● Master’s degree in Special Education or English Literature;
● Previous teaching experience in a similar setting;
● Strong classroom management skills;
● Commitment to professional development and collaboration with colleagues.
If you recognize yourself in this description we want to hear from you! The position is
open to the right person immediately.
If interested, please contact Executive Director Lianne Heller at email@example.com and
include your cover letter and resume.