Physical requirements/ Working Conditions:
- Ability to walk through the Bender JCC building periodically to meet with program participants if requested and retrieve paper registrations.
- Ability to bend down.
- May not request PTO on the first two working days of the month due to the monthly registration and membership drafts.
- Expected to work each day that the auditors are in-house which is usually the 3rd or 4th week of July and the first two weeks of November.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- 2 years of database experience required; Familiarity with Salesforce preferred.
- Minimum of 2 Years of billing experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including familiarity with Excel and Word.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills with a customer service orientation.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to count money accurately.
Educational Degree(s), Professional Degree(s), or Certificate(s) Required:
- Minimum of Associate Degree in Accounting or related field required
- Knowledge of and respect for, the mission of the Bender JCC
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations of the Bender JCC, including its Personnel Handbook, and to abide by them