About OneTable: At OneTable, we support people to end their week with intention. As an online and in person community, we help people in their 20s and 30s find, enjoy and share Shabbat dinners, explore Judaism and Jewish practice, and make the most of Friday night. As we expand and evolve in cities across the country, we are looking for strong team members to help us grow our community. For more information: onetable.org.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The DMV Field Manager is a full-time position that oversees all aspects of OneTable’s involvement in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia. The role includes dynamic relationships with hosts, guests, and key stakeholders and administrative tasks. As with all OneTable roles, this position is iterative and will evolve over time with input across teams. The Field Manager will contribute to OneTable’s mission by:
1. Deepening host and guest engagement with Shabbat ritual and hospitality
2. Managing all administrative functions, including regularly updating OneTable CRM
3. Represent OneTable as an ambassador in the community and nationally.
Specific responsibilities include:
Direct Support for Friday Night Dinner Hosts and Guests (Customer Service)
● Build new and deepen existing relationships with hosts and guests via phone, email, and/or in-person meetings (vetting, welcoming providing ongoing one-on-one support)
● Create and implement a high touch guest engagement strategy
● Write monthly SideDish emails, develop social media content, send dedicated local communications, and update social media
Administrative / Internal
● Track participants, run reports and analyze data in our Salesforce CRM as they move through and access our resources (you will be trained in Salesforce)
● Collaborate with the evaluation team to engage in new strategies, events, or outreach to reach organizational goals
Partnerships / External Relations
● Act as the face of OneTable DMV and be the face of OneTable with donors, partners, users and at national conferences in the area
● Plan and execute larger events (e.g. Shabbat dinners and Nosh:pitalities) and ensure post-event engagement where the opportunity arises.
● Steward new partnership and sponsorship opportunities in the area
● Connect regularly with users to collect stories to share with funders
● Contribute to grant writing and reporting and other funder communications 1 ___________________________________________________________________
● You are self-driven and determined and able to reach goals. You will need to be ambitious, able to pivot and think creatively on the spot.
● You are a well-organized multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced bias-towards-action environment.
● You are comfortable working independently in the DMV while simultaneously recognizing that you are part of a national organization with an infrastructure in place to support and guide your work.
● You are an excellent public speaker with great presentation and written communication skills and are also a great listener.
● You appreciate the importance of data and are familiar with donor database management software (we use Salesforce) or have an interest in learning and doing the necessary data-entry is required. Our administrative motto “if it isn’t in Salesforce, it didn’t happen” is real.
● You are willing to work some evenings (including Fridays) and weekend hours.
● Bachelor’s Degree.
Benefits Package: The range for this position is $45K – $50K if you have the required 1-3 years of experience. If you have more years of experience, let’s talk.
All employees are offered a full benefits package including:
● Health vision insurance – medical, dental and vision insurance currently through Aetna; OneTable pays 85% of the healthcare premium for each employee and 50% of the premium for dependents
● Paid time off, including all Jewish holidays
● 403b with a 5% matching after 13 months
● Pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible spending account, short and long-term disability and life insurance
● But that’s not all — our office is funky and fun and full of other start-up folks (some even have cold brew on tap)
Location: An office will be provided at a WeWork in Washington DC with DC-based members of our national team. ___________________________________________________________________
Questions? Email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: OneTable provides equal opportunity to all people regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, body configuration, age, veterans/military service, disability, marital status, height, weight, or political belief. This policy applies to all employees and applicants for employment. Jews of Color, Jews of Sephardi or Mizrachi descent, LGBTQIA folks, and folks with disabilities, are especially encouraged to apply
To Apply: Click to fill out our online application: www.onetable.org/careers-apply
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org