Member and Guest Services Associate
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least two years relevant customer / hospitality / guest service experience with superior communications and people skills
- Strong computer skills are required including experience with Microsoft 365, data entry using CRM software with the ability to learn new programs and software analytic and basic math skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Access to a smart device for work-schedule
- Reliable transportation
- COVID-19 vaccination required
Benefits include health/dental, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, paid time off (PTO), holidays, flexible spending account, 403(b), free membership to our on-site fitness center, indoor/outdoor pools and employee discounts to most Center programs. We are conveniently located near two Metro Red Line stations and have free on-site parking.
Please apply through our website.