J Family Ambassador
Essential Functions of the Position of j.fa:
- Contact new families, with children under the age of 6; explain program goals; and identify their interests and needs
- Plan, organize, and facilitate regular gatherings in your assigned neighborhood
- Manage logistics, marketing, budget, and development of intimate, small-scale engagement opportunities at family-friendly destinations, or home-based gatherings
- Deepen connections through follow-up with photos, contact information, and invitations to future gatherings
- Cultivate new marketing opportunities to expand participation in j.fa program
- Maintain and track accurate database of communications with parents
- Serve as concierge to cross-promote all local Jewish community programs
- Participate in regular training/conference calls to learn and share best practices with other j.fa ambassadors
- Specific roles and responsibilities during the pandemic may vary. For example, virtual programming plays a larger role in our current environment.
- Working with all JCC Staff.
- Building and foster teamwork within the Family Engagement departments
- Attending PJ Library meetings and general meetings as required.
Click here to apply on our website