• Believe young children are naturally curious, capable and creative.
• Have previous experience (minimum two years) teaching in an early childhood setting.
• Hold a degree (associates, bachelors or masters) in Early Childhood Education or a related field and hold the necessary MSDE certification.
• Have excellent writing and communication skills.
• Background knowledge of Reggio Emilia preferred.
• Knowledge of Jewish traditions and holidays.
• Collaborate with teachers to develop an engaging environment, explorations and an imaginative curriculum.
• Appreciate being a part of an innovative community, sharing and learning from other professionals.
• Ability to be an active participant in the care and safety of young children, including lifting and attending to their personal care.
Hours: 9:00 am – 1:15 pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays plus participation in staff meetings, trainings and school events at other times. Opportunities as well for summer program employment in addition to school year aftercare and enrichment.
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including paid vacations, professional development and reduced tuition.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
Please send resume with cover letter.