Early Childhood Assistant Teacher
Greenzaid Early Childhood Center, Congregation B’nai Tzedek
Join our outstanding team and be a part of an exciting, growing community! The Greenzaid Early Childhood Center is seeking an enthusiastic and nurturing assistant teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. The assistant teacher should be a passionate and caring professional who can work collaboratively in a team and cares deeply about young children.
• Have previous experience (minimum two years) teaching in an early childhood setting.
• 90 hr. certificate in early childcare and development or early childcare coursework preferred.
• Be open to mentoring and direction from the lead teacher as well as taking on lead responsibilities when necessary.
• Background knowledge of Reggio Emilia, Jewish traditions and holidays preferred.
• Appreciate being a part of an innovative community, sharing and learning from other professionals. This includes attending staff trainings, workshops and in-service.
• Ability to be an active participant in the care and safety of young children, including lifting and attending to their personal care.
• Provide references.
Hours: 9:00 am – 1:15 pm Monday-Friday, as well as opportunities for our summer program employment and school year aftercare and enrichment. Participation in staff meetings, trainings and school events at other times are also required.
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including paid vacations, professional development and reduced tuition.
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com