Join us on Rosh Chodesh Shvat, the first of the Hebrew month of Shvat, for a Tu B’shevat Seder that will incorporate music, sacred text, discussion, and learning about climate-focused current events and action opportunities.
As we’re gathering on Zoom, this seder is BYOF — bring your own fruit! We recommend the following:
- White wine or grape juice (enough for two glasses or sips)
- Red wine or grape juice (enough for two glasses or sips)
- One fruit/nut with a hard exterior (e.g., bananas, citrus fruits, pistachios)
- One fruit/nut with a hard interior (e.g., peaches, dates with pits, olives with pits)
- One fruit/nut that’s soft throughout (e.g., berries, apples, grapes)
- At least one spice with a great smell (e.g., cinnamon, cloves)