Artificial intelligence (AI) is an emerging technology with tremendous potential to bring change across the spectrum of industry sectors. Learn from experts how Israeli and Maryland AI ventures are attracting robust investment and harnessing AI capabilities, and explore its legal implications.
- Dr. Orna Berry, pioneering Israeli high-tech entrepreneur, former Israeli Chief Scientist, and Chair of Israel’s National Committee on AI and Data Science, will provide an overview of the Israel’s strategic plan to become a global AI powerhouse
- Dana Gourevich, PhD, Director of the Chief Technology Office at the Israel Innovation Authority, will present the landscape of Israeli entrepreneurial activity in AI and the Israel Innovation Authority’s support for the industry
- Yoran Bar, CEO & Co-Founder, BeaconCure, a data analytics company building an AI platform to accelerate clinical trials by automating manual processes
- Michael Rosenbaum, Founder and Chair of two artificial intelligence companies in Maryland, Catalyte and Arena Analytics, that use AI for predictive analytics in workforce and labor market applications used by Fortune 1000 companies.
- Nathaniel M. Glasser, Moderator, Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green and co-leader of the firm’s COVID-19 Compliance and AI practice groups
Zoom link upon registration. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-promise-implications-of-artificial-intelligence-registration-151674744243?keep_tld=1
For questions or to request accommodations contact: