The Bender Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington has an opening for a dietician in our Health & Fitness Department. The positions report to the General Manager. The Bender JCC is located at 6125 Montrose Road in Rockville, this premier community center is at the heart of Jewish life in Montgomery County, operating a full scale health and fitness center, pre-school, day camp and variety of education and arts programs.
The Registered Dietitian plans, organizes,
and conducts dietetic education for residents and employees.
- Develops and implements a nutritional plan based on an assessment of nutritional needs.
- Provide appropriate counseling to individuals and families.
- Evaluate and instruct on nutritional principles, dietary plans, food selection and
- Adapt plans to the individual's life style
, as indicated.
- Reevaluate nutritional care by providing follow-up sessions.
- Records subjective and objective information, assessment, treatment plan, in the notes including nutrition concepts.
- Provides resources and education on eating out, grocery shopping, meal preparation and food safety.
- Complies with the Organization's policies and procedures.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian in Maryland
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Dietetics and/or Nutrition
- Current first aid, CPR, and other safety certifications when required by the client
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic
- Efficient, well organized and able to handle a variety
- Professional manner, discretion and
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Effective writing skills
- Effective speaking skills
- Active listening skills
To Apply: Please forward your resume to email@example.com
To Apply: Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgTo Apply: Please forward your resume to email@example.com