Posting an Opportunity
* Please provide all the requested information.* Your posting will be reviewed within two business days of posting. At this time, your event will either go live on the site or you will be contacted by the Career Center administrator. * After your post has been approved, you need to contact the Career Center administrator for revisions.
* You are responsible for all material included in your posting. Please be sure to obtain the necessary photo releases and provide the appropriate credit attribution.
* All opportunities that are sponsored by Jewish organizations/institutions/groups, and/or are of interest to members of the Greater Washington Jewish community can be included on Jconnect's Career Center.
* Organizations which encourage the boycott of, divestment from or sanctions against Israel (BDS) cannot post career opportunities on the Jconnect Career Center.
Career Opportunity Posting Termination
It is very important that Jconnect and the Career Center remain up-to-date. We want to avoid community users becoming frustrated with us because they have responded to a position which is no longer available. We reserve the right to terminate your job posting privileges if out-of-date postings become a repeated problem.
* Please remember to notify the Jconnect administrator immediately after the position had been filled.
Career opportunities will be removed 60 days after posting. If your career opportunity is still available, you are welcome to extend your posting.