Volunteering as a Family is a Wonderful Chance for Everyone to do a Mitzvah!
While volunteering together, families create meaningful relationships with each other and those in need. We will work with you to find volunteer opportunities that offer a variety of options for your family.
Below are a few examples of family-friendly volunteer opportunities:
• Holiday volunteer opportunities such as Light up Chanukah with Jewish Foundation for Group Homes or Washington DC Jewish Community Center's D25 Day of Service.
• Jewish Social Service Agency - Kosher Meals on Wheels delivery, Holiday Basket delivery, Friendly Visits, Shabbat & Holiday activities
• MNCPPC/NoVA Parks Authority - Parks Cleanup & Weed Warriors
• Prepare food for the homeless
• Arts & crafts for children and adults with life-challenging illnesses
• Sort donated clothing
For a more detailed list please click here.